Our exclusive privately owned specialist service group has experienced strong levels of growth over recent years, having secured increased market share in addition to the identification and integration of complementary businesses, this has now resulted in revenues now exceeding £20 million pa complimented by strong profit levels.
As part of the group's strategy they have now created a new role for a high calibre Finance Director that will play a significant part in achieving further strategic goals. As part of the Senior Leadership Team, your duties will include:
- Provide clear and concise leadership to the finance function through the delivery of quality and timely financial and management information.
- Provide strategic support the Managing Director through embedding themselves throughout the operational activities of the business.
- Manage and develop all external relationships to include IT, HR, banking and legal.
- Proactive treasury management including asset finance and contracts.
- Develop and introduce meaningful management information that will support the business on its growth trajectory.
- Integration of strategic acquisitions into the group.
- Design and delivery of continuous profit improvement measures.
- Support the wider business in their financial development and understanding.
The successful candidate will be a high calibre qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with:
- A proven track record in the development / professionalization of a finance function.
- Strong technical skills and hands on mind set.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, complimented by a walk the floor attitude.
- Experience gained within construction, distribution or civil engineering.
- Experience of asset purchase and raising finance.
- The credibility required with all external stakeholders.
In return the successful candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package that will include a highly competitive salary, bonus, LTIP and car or car allowance.