Head of Compliance - Berkshire
My client an Iconic Pensions and Employee Benefits company in the Berkshire Area are actively looking to recruit a Senior Head of Compliance to join their highly successful Pensions Company based in Central Reading. The successful applicant will be CF10 and CF11 qualified, preferably with a background in Pensions.
The salary and benefits for this role are exceptional and the successful individual will be running a Team of 3 as Compliance Head and will be fully in charge of all areas of Compliance.
- Managing Data Protection and there is a preference for SIPP and SSAS exposure.
- Management of the Compliance Team, including ensuring appropriate reporting to the Pensions Group Board
- FCA Approved Person (CF10) covering -
- Oversight of compliance for three regulated companies, including a SIPP operator
- Ensuring processes, systems and controls in place to comply with FCA requirements - Training, educating and promulgating compliance policies and processes to affected staff
- Completion of FCA reporting of business activities - Regulatory Compliance assessments FCA Approved Person (CF11) covering - Oversight of AML controls for three regulated companies and support for unregulated companies in relation to pension scams -
- Ensuring processes, systems, controls and training in place to comply with ML Regulations and Sanctions requirements
- Data Protection Officer covering Oversight of GDPR related compliance and risk management - Responsible for data breach reporting - Work with the Legal team to review and negotiate GDPR compliant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Compliance - you must have CF10 and CF11