Interim Finance Director
Jenson Fisher have been engaged on an exclusive basis by an established, dynamic and commercial Dundee-based employer to recruit a Finance Director on an initial contract period of between 6 and 12 months. Working closely with the Managing Director of the business, the role of the Finance Director is to oversee the effective running of the finance department whilst playing a key role in ensuring that the strategic objectives of the business are achieved.
The successful candidate will be immediately available for interview and start and be in possession of their full accounting qualification (CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent). In this "hands-on" role you must be able to display lead from the front and work with key stakeholders, influencing change and improvements across the business.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include;
- Conduct a complete overhaul and review of existing financial processes, procedures and systems.
- Lead the finance team making key hires where necessary.
- Ensure that the reporting structure is in place in order to meet statutory reporting obligations.
- Work with individual department managers on budgets and forecasts.
- Management of balance sheet and profit and loss.
- Providing financial support for strategic projects and initiatives through presentation of financial reports and commercial decision making.
The financial rewards for the successful candidate will be significant as the package includes a competitive salary, retention bonus and performance bonus amongst others.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV by clicking the link alternatively please contact Martin Crines, Partner at Jenson Fisher Consulting using the details provided.