Chief Data Officer
CHIEF DATA OFFICER
£180,000-£240,000 +BONUS +BENEFITS
** CHIEF DATA OFFICER - TEAM MANAGEMENT AND DATA STRATEGY - £180,000-£240,000 - LONDON **
This organisation is one of the leading business to business software gaming providers. They are looking for a Chief Data Officer to come on board and provide customers with solutions to add value to their organisations.
As a Chief Data Officer, you work to shape future strategies. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Understand opportunities, hire accordingly and 'make it happen'.
- Engage with C level stakeholders daily within various business areas.
- Responsible for the development of the strategic 5-year plan.
- Travel to global offices and customers at least half of your time.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Chief Data Officer will have:
- Experience building and product managing data/information products for global organisations.
- Knowledge of big data software, data engineering, data science technologies.
- Educated to a degree level in a STEM subject.
- Good judgement and ability to work easily with C level stakeholders.
- A salary of £180,000-£240,000
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
- Global travel.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.