Finance Business Partner
3 days left
Partner Financial is working with a PE backed, professional services business based in Central London. The business is going through an exciting period of transformation and change and they have appointed a new executive leadership team. This position has been created to partner with Marketing, IT, Facilities, Legal, Assurance, HR and Finance, whilst leading a small team of Analysts.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, it is essential that you are able to build a strong personal brand across the business. By demonstrating strong analytical skills, you will contribute to and ultimately support the business, by providing insight, analysis and influence. You will also be heavily involved with the key decision-making process, driving the overall performance of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with Marketing, IT, Facilities, Legal, Assurance, HR and Finance
- Providing insight and analytics to aid the commercial decision making process
- Developing analysis and KPIs, including marketing effectiveness analysis and return on investment
- Providing commercial analysis for proposed new strategies, projects and potential new deals
- Supporting and challenging where required for forecasting, budgeting and cash flow modelling
- Modelling the impact of current and proposed projects, capturing efficiencies, costs, timing differences, cash flow and exceptional costs
- Identifying and implementing efficiencies, enhanced control and governance around financial reviews and decision making relating to spend
- Supporting the Executive leadership team to implement the group strategy
- Providing timely and accurate monthly reporting with insight and KPIs
- Supporting the functional heads through the group planning and forecasting process
- Developing and reporting KPIs including predictive measures
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and insight to the Executive teams
- Managing and developing a team of two Analysts
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- Outstanding commercial acumen with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and present data to the stakeholders
- Ability to offer advice to the business to aid the key decision-making process
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly