Group Treasury Manager
3 days left
Partner Financial is working with a PE backed, professional services business based in Central London, who are looking for a Group Treasury Manager. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this is a sole charge Treasury role where you will be responsible for maintaining the Group’s cash position.
This is a business critical role, requiring the successful individual to support and challenge the Group as the business is going through an exciting period of transformation and change. The environment compliments a driven individual who is ambitious, innovative and able to deliver.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining the groups daily cash monitoring and reporting cash receipts on a daily basis
- Identifying cash shortages and alerting the relevant stakeholders to remediate in order to return to forecast
- Holding weekly progress meetings to discuss the cash position
- Producing the weekly short-term cash flow and ensuring all payments are in line with the short term cash forecast before releasing payment
- Authorising both BACS and Bankline payments
- Maintaining daily liquidity and arranging necessary transfers to ensure all accounts remain in credit
- Maintaining bank mandates and signing authorities
- Acting as the key contact with the banks and current and future funding partners
- Exploring and suggesting funding opportunities for the Group
- Managing the cash cycles and cash flows across the business to optimize cash position and minimize interest charges
- Producing ad-hoc analysis and oversight of cash and banking related items
The ideal candidate will be
- ACT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified
- Extensive experience in treasury reporting and cash management
- An inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first-class finance function
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Group Treasury Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly