Group Finance Business Partner - IT
2 days left
Partner Financial is working with a leading Consumer business based in West London who are looking for a Group Finance Business Partner to support the IT team. Reporting to the Head of Group IT Finance you will be providing actionable insight to the IT Leadership team on the departmental initiatives and tracking the financial delivery of the initiatives.
This highly visible and business facing role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and confident individual who wants to immerse themselves in a fast-paced environment. You will develop a strong and effective working relationship with the IT Leadership and Finance teams and may be required to present at Management and Board meetings.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing complete finance support to the Head of Group IT and IT Leadership team
- Producing the annual budget and monthly forecast for the IT Operations, ensuring it has been calculated, challenged, presented and understood
- Driving the business forward to meet and ideally exceed its transformational targets
- Providing financial support to drive commercial decision making
- Working with the business to ensure alignment and understanding of budgets and business cases
- Providing extensive financial modelling support for strategic projects
- Identifying the drivers of cost and providing insight into the link between financial and operational metrics
- Designing new monthly IT cost reporting that supports performance improvements
- Supporting the process for recharging Group IT costs to the operating companies, ensuring adherence to transfer pricing requirements
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis as needed by the FD, Group Head of IT and IT Leadership team
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- Experience in a large multi-function organization, preferably supporting IT
- Outstanding commercial acumen with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and present data to the stakeholders
- Ability to offer advice to the business to aid the key decision making process
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Group Finance Business Partner - IT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly