This CIO role is a critical IT delivery and leadership opportunity at the heart of a UK owned, internationally distributed private equity backed business. The CIO will lead strong underlying technology improvement, as well as shaping a clear strategy for IT enabled business transformation and change. The CIO will drive the enhanced use of technology, evolving and delivering a new IT systems landscape, to deliver competitive advantage and enhanced commercial performance.
This is an ambitious fast paced business with more than 125 years of improving the quality of life through care services and products to support limb loss and mobility impairment. You will be a critical contributor to commercial growth, customer engagements and service success as well as delivering exceptional IT services.
- Define, develop and deliver the organisation’s IT strategy, while taking a visible business facing role in the delivery of all IT projects & delivery for a fast paced, growth business.
- As a member of the senior leadership team the CIO will drive IT enabled business transformation & improvement, realising commercial value from IT projects and investments.
- With full ownership of IT operations and project delivery, you will also shape innovation and delivery of commercial advantage though data, customer insight &intelligence, digital delivery and business process change.
- An experienced senior IT leader with demonstrable experience of full lifecycle IT & digital delivery. A proven senior manager with exceptional commercial awareness and stakeholder skills, you will ensure close alignment between business and IT strategies to deliver commercial & customer value.
- Exceptional engagement skills will support your ability to shape and share an enhanced vision for IT with all commercial stakeholders, ensuring best cost, best fit IT & digital solutions for enabling growth.
- This is a critical IT delivery and commercial leadership role. A valuable contributor both within IT and the business, you will drive new thinking and innovation, as well as improving the ‘as is’ technology performance and underlying estate.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/71373
Closing date for applications: Friday 15 March 2019.