Director of Finance
5 days left
Base Salary: £80,000
Benefits: Generous Senior Executive Level Pension and Bonus scheme with Equity
Our client is a Globally recognised onsite engineering company that are the leaders in their sector. Due to a combination of the implementation of a bold growth strategy and the incumbent moving to a Group role they would now like to appoint a Director of Finance for their UK and Ireland business
- You will oversee and manage the preparation of the statutory accounts for the UK entities and support the Group FC with the group consolidated statutory accounts.
- You will develop and control the UK budget in conjunction with the senior management team and cost centre managers.
- You will develop and implement the Financial strategy for the UK and Ireland business.
- You will ensure the accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts for the UK entities and oversee the group consolidation.
- Will have significant experience at FD or FC level in an operational type business with turnover & 30m.
- Will be Qualified accountant to at least CIMA, ACCA, ACA.
- A natural leader with an ability to develop a team and mentor when appropriate.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting FD/687x/10 to: Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been
Apply for Director of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly