Systems Integration Project Manager/Lead
Systems Integration Project Manager Lead
(Must be able to speak English, French and German)
In the context of an innovative product development context within my client, they are looking for a Systems Integration PM/Lead for an assignment of initially 9 months/2-3 days per week (week days can vary). Starting date as soon as possible, based in North East Brussels.
In this role you will have to work closely together with various 3rd party implementation partners of Retail Software and their own IT platform development partner. You will report to the IT Stream lead.
You will be in charge of the integration of the IT Platform with external ERP environments in Retail organisations across Europe. This includes, but is not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API and file transfer.
This role assumes full responsibility for the integration project delivery, by participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development follow-up, internal testing, and the review of documentation. Primary responsibilities will also include troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the external application development teams where needed.
To be suitable for this role you must be a very good communicator and have outstanding follow up skills.
* Coordinate directly with external ERP providers, business users and business analysts to best understand and analyse business specifications.
* Work with several development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application to application integrations.
* Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
Qualifications and Experience:
* 3-5+ years of Systems integration experience
* 3-5+ years Project management experience
* Prior experience working with ERP or Retail solutions
* Demonstrated experience writing XML, Web Services, RESTFUL, or SOAP, as well as experience writing fault-tolerant code.
Competencies & Skills
* Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
* Strong organisational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
* Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving skills and resolve exceptions.
* Strong sense of customer service.
* Familiarity with agile software development practices and tools.
Ready to travel in Europe when necessary (approx. 10%)
Start Date: March 2019
Duration: 9 months +
Location: North East Brussels
Languages: English, French, German