HR Programme Manager
- Entry level programme experience (ideally graduates, apprentices)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills - intermediate level excel skills required
- Proactive with a can do attitude and plenty of initiative, as well as a willingness to learn and get involved.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - able to engage multiple audiences using a variety of methods including PowerPoint.
- Able to influence stakeholders on project plan timescales to ensure delivery to high standard
- Project management experience
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy