4 days left
I am delighted to be partnering with a leading global manufacturer of medical products, assisting them with the recruitment of a Marketing Manager.
My clients have a global presence around the World and enjoy 85% market share within the UK. They are extremely innovative and driven, and offer excellent opportunities for passionate and motivated individuals to grow, succeed and reach their ambitions. I am assisting them in recruiting for a Marketing Manager.
Reporting into the Business Unit Director, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for setting the marketing strategy and direction for each of their regions across Europe and the Middle East, working alongside all Regional Sales Managers and ensuring all activities are implemented by UK based Product Managers.
Five key areas of responsibility include;
- Team Management; Reporting into the Marketing Manager will be 1x Product Manager, 2x Product Specialists and a strong dotted line into a Marketing Communication Manager
- Distributor Events; Taking place annually, you will be responsible for organising 3 major distributor events, one in Europe, one in the Middle East and one Company Conference
- Training; Given the specialist/customisable product offerings, clients and customers are invited to attend training days where they can interact with the products and build their own specifications to increase their understanding of the product offering
- Product Management; At present there are 1000s of individual products which fall into six separate product families. Being familiar with Technical Files including all relevant compliance is key. Product life-cycle management including discontinuation and supplier management is also important
- Collateral; Producing brochures, sales support material and managing online websites. Working in partnership with multiple agencies
You must be able to demonstrate experience of the five key areas listed above.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a innovative and trusted global manufacturing business. You will be degree educated and have extensive Product Marketing experience within a Medical Device environment. Great organisational and project management skills will be essential, as will your ability to manage stakeholders at all levels with exceptional verbal, written and presentations skills.
International travel will be up to 50% of the role and you must be able to commit to this. The travel will normally be one or two nights per week with the exception of the three major events that take place annually. Travel to the Middle East can last up to 4 consecutive nights.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop their career in addition to having a competitive salary and package.