Head of FP&A
4 days left
Our client was founded to provide an innovative solution to a lack of affordable, high quality provisions for childcare in the UK. With an international reach, working across 3 continents, they are one of the leading providers of day care provisions in the UK.
Having grown rapidly in the last 15 years the CFO is keen to hire a high quality Head of FP&A to lead the commercial Finance Team. The Head of FP&A has responsibility for providing a strong analysis and control framework in Bright Horizons International, reporting to the UK CFO and CEO and liaising with Group head office on information requests, leading finance improvement projects and supporting best practice.
- Lead the annual budgeting process across P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Delivering high quality, timely & accurate financial forecasts, with sufficient levels of operational analysis and KPIs.
- Maintain a rolling in-year forecast to monitor performance against budget. Use this forecast to highlight and drive actions across the business to support delivery of targets.
- Working with treasury, support the production of rolling cash flow forecasts.
- Lead the production of long range plans on a site-by-site basis, ensuring all capital investment led growth and cost plans are appropriately and consistently reflected. Ensure input and buy-in of appropriate other teams including Asset Management and Operations.
- Develop and maintain an overall long range integrated corporate model for P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Lead the production of periodic long range integrated financials (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow) to support strategy discussions, refinancing and for any other activities.
Essential for the role is the ability to partner with the CFO and Senior Leadership Team, as well as the Head of the shared service centre. Whilst the CFO will remain close to the commercial side of the business the Head of FP&A should have enough commercial finance experience and team management capability to drive the function forward.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a proven track record of demonstrating excellent analytical ability/skills. Applicants must be able to lead an FP&A function and be capable of influencing cross functionally and building relationships. Prior experience of leading a team in an FP&A function within a multi-site industry/company will be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and company with great scope to take on all elements of commercial finance. For more information please send a copy of your CV by clicking on Apply quoting reference AS50187.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity-backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business.
Apply for Head of FP&A
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly