Managing Director - UK
4 days left
- Contract Type
This is an outstanding career opportunity leading an entrepreneurial, agile SME, owned by a US conglomerate, a market leader providing home and business services to the property sector.
An industry pioneer, it has established a reputation for exceptional customer service, based on delivering in-home solutions across a breadth of customer segments.
With a multi-channel approach, it has a deep understanding of the UK property market, which has enabled it to build a successful, highly profitable organisation.
With an ambition to significantly grow its UK footprint, it seeks a commercially orientated Managing Director to play a pivotal role during the next five to ten-year period.
- Develop and execute the future growth strategy and business plan for the UK.
- Full P&L responsibility for UK operations, ensuring set targets and budgets are achieved.
- Working closely with the US parent, create initiatives to capitalise on new market opportunities, ensuring it is “digitally” equipped to be at the forefront of its industry.
- Review the overall commercial capability and how the business enhances its “go to market” proposition.
- Drive the culture, embedded in “service excellence” empowering the team to deliver an extraordinary customer service, every time.
- A proven track record leading and growing an established SME, ideally with exposure to a US parent organisation.
- A well-rounded individual possessing strong commercial and financial acumen, comfortable with customers and operating in a “company ambassadorial” capacity.
- An ability to easily flex between setting a strategy and “hands on” involvement in the day to day running of an SME.
- Energetic, ambitious and committed, who has created a successful performance orientated culture.
- Culturally attuned and values led, an effective listener and relationship builder. Non-dictatorial in approach, able to build on the legacy of the incumbent MD.
To apply, please quote reference HN722353EA with full career details to Peter McGrath at Harvey Nash.
Harvey Nash is a global executive search consultancy.
Harvey Nash is an Employment Agency as defined in The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Apply for Managing Director - UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly