GDPR/Security Business Analyst
My client based in Copenhagen are looking for a GDPR/Security Business Analyst for a 4 month contract opportunity to start ASAP. The client is looking to offer between ??500-??650 a day, inclusive of expenses.
Successful candidates will provide analytical in leading all activities related to the governance processes, principles and standards, and will manage GDPR related activity, liaising with relevant stakeholders to provide support, and facilitate data and model expertise.
- Proven track record as a Business Analyst in various security domains
- Strong Experience of data mapping and flows
- Extensive Experience dealing Business Analysis, Regulatory systems and GDPR.
- Comfortable driving very compliance-led projects, and in particular an understanding of GDPR, SOX or PCI regulation is desirable.
- Experience in working in security team to create process models to help aide the identification of security enhancements, process improvement and automation opportunities
- Previous experience working in the health care sector is desirable, although not essential
If you are available please apply with your most up to date CV
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.