Finance Manager/??80k + Excellent Benefits/Surrey
Finance Manager with a solid background of UK Finance Management wanted by my client - a world leading manufacturer with operations across every continent in the world to join their office in Surrey (30mins train from Waterloo)
Finance Manager will be working for a genuine industry leader supporting the UK operations with BAU Finance Management such as statutory accounts/reporting
Finance Manager will suit fully qualified accountants who have exposure to managing UK offices with responsibilities for the US too. The Finance Manager will be joining an ever-growing company that has aggressive plans for expansion. The business has recently acquired three oversees businesses that were all multi-million-pound transactions - they have further planned to grow through organic growth and acquisition.
Finance Manager will suit candidates who have exposure to large scale, multinational, multicurrency, complex environments (ideally FTSE100).
Finance Manager Key Requirements
- Experience of working in a complex Matrix organisation
- Must have Multi-Currency experience
- Strong knowledge of UK statutory reporting and taxation matters
- Strong communicator
- Able to develop strong business relationships with people who may be based in different geographies
- Ability to analyst current state, identify opportunities for improvement and thereafter challenge the status quo to delivery beneficial change and process improvements
- Able to influence cross-functional senior management
- Must be able to implement and perform in a control environment
- Strong excel skills, and exposure to ERP systems.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong knowledge of statutory accounting
- Good knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP
- Candidates will ideally have worked in practise (Top 10 accounting firm background)
Finance Manager is a permanent role offering up to ??80k + an excellent benefits package. The role is based in Surrey (30min train journey from Waterloo)
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this opportunity candidates must have experience of Finance Management within a large-scale complex, Matrix organisation.