Finance Controller – EMEA
4 days left
- Contract Type
Partner Financial are working with a private equity backed, highly successful international technology business based in Central London. The business design, implement and operate technological solutions for their clients, who operate within the Media sector.
Operating across the UK, US and Asia, the group have recently acquired a business which has expanded their service offering across EMEA. As a result, they have created this opportunity to integrate the newly acquired business and lead finance across EMEA.
This is a business-critical role reporting into the FD, requiring the successful individual to deliver operational excellence across finance. The environment compliments a driven individual who is ambitious, innovative and able to deliver.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering high quality reporting; managing and reviewing the completion of the monthly management accounts for EMEA.
- Managing the production of the statutory accounts and indirect and direct tax compliance and reporting.
- Integrating the recently acquired business into group and establishing the remit of the shared service centre.
- Providing cash management and forecasting including FX for hedge determination and management.
- Managing the intercompany processing and reconciliation and the order book maintenance.
- Managing the consolidation of the Group reporting and the first point of contact for all Group enquiries for EMEA.
- Liaising with the auditors and managing the Groups audit engagement.
- Providing strategic direction, governance and oversight for the Group.
- Managing a small team in London and the outsourced Shared Service Centre.
- Supporting the project team with the rollout of NetSuite across EMEA.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- ACA Qualified.
- A background working in an International business.
- A proven track record driving change.
- Proven experience of long-term contracts advantageous.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Finance Controller – EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly