Senior Sales Manager
2 days left
Leading a team of seasoned sales managers in defence selling bespoke and customised solutions across ISTAR domains, acting as prime in some situations and integrator in others.
My client is a subsidiary of a world leading global defence prime which offer integrated product and customised system offerings by way of defence electronic solutions. The company manufactures equipment across the ISTAR domains.
The Senior Sales Manager/leader will:
- Manage existing team of sales managers and existing relationships with various military customers.
- Identify new business and project opportunities within the Military/Defence community.
- Deliver strategic planning and direction for the group and succeed in the deliverables.
- Engage effectively with specialist military communities/ agencies, to understand user interface and operational advantages.
- Key account management of major customers with an emphasis on primes, supporting MOD programmes and associated business activities;
- Secure win and manage large million plus bids, orders and projects
- Deliver profitable revenue and growth to the defence vertical
The Senior Sales Manager/leader will have:
Proven success in personal and team delivery in a current Defence sales leadership position
- Ability to create, develop and execute sales strategies
- Managed and developed a sales team
- Candidate should have significant experience of defence sales including knowledge of UK and international defence programmes, procurement processes and budgets
- Candidate should be technically competent in the area of defence ideally in electronics, communications and surveillance applications
- Experience in technical sales, solution sales and customisation of products would be extremely beneficial
- Previous military service within a technical role/arm/service would be beneficial
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer