Head of Consulting
4 days left
Harvey Nash Executive Search is retained on a search for the Head of Consulting for a software consultancy business.
The Head of Consulting [London] is a senior management role reporting directly to the General Manager. All Consultants within the London office will report directly or indirectly into this position through the London line management structure. This individual is responsible for growing the London office via the recruitment, retention and resourcing of all consultants. This role would ideally suit a senior IT Manager with a technical consultancy background. It will be based out of London with occasional travel to other offices and client sites as required.
An established, privately owned consultancy with multiple long-term clients which works with interesting technology and agile practices, the organisation is committed to personal progression. You will work in a sociable, collaborative environment with a team of passionate technologists.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven line management experience and demonstratable leadership experience in a technical environment
- Strong people skills and an ability to lead a multi-disciplinary consultancy business unit
- Able to develop and execute recruitment and retention strategies
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills within an IT environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please quote reference HN87557EA with full career details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harvey Nash is a global executive search consultancy.
Harvey Nash Ltd is an Employment Agency as defined in The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Apply for Head of Consulting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly