National Account Manager - Telecoms
4 days left
Responsible for one of the top three mobile telecoms brands, the National Account Manager - Telecoms will ensure the day to day requirements for their client are attended to. In addition they will be expected to support the NAD with their strategy and planning contributing to the growth of the account.
Our client's UK HQ is dual based in Chertsey, Surrey and London. An instantly recognisable brand, they have a large portfolio of products that sell into both the consumer and B2B markets. This role specifically focuses on their mobile brands - phone, tablets and wearables.
The National Account Manager - Telecoms will have an all encompassing role which will require the successful applicant to wear many hats. As a result, the responsibilities listed below provide a small snapshot of the wider role.
- Responsible for all sales and marketing activity related to the individual account
- Contribution to the quarterly commercial and strategic plans
- Attendance and contribution to the weekly, monthly and quarterly sales meetings
- Working alongside the Account Director to ensure a united front
- Launching new products and services
- Managing the internal touch points for the account - supply chain, finance, marketing, etc.
- Forecasting and analysis to a micro level
In order to apply for the National Account Manager - Telecoms role, candidates must be able to prove their sales experience within large accounts. This will be explored at depth during the screening and interview process. In addition, candidates must be able to show:
- Minimum 3 years in a telecoms or technology sales role
- Have managed a small team of remote staff
- Worked with senior stakeholders and can manage difficult conversations and requests
- Managed performance of a massive customer account - £150m+
- Able to track and analyse performance drawing suitable conclusions from data
- Had significant and demonstrable success with growing an account
Candidates can expect to attract a base salary of between £50,000 and £60,000. In addition to this there is a quarterly bonus, car (or allowance), a fantastic benefits package and a selection of tech.