4 days left
An exciting opportunity exists for a Finance Manager to join a growing business services firm based in Central London. The business is performing exceptionally well at the moment, growing both revenue and its own consulting numbers, both in the UK and internationally.
As a Result of this growth we are currently seeking to recruit a hands-on, team orientated Finance Manager who will report into the Financial Controller to join the team. It is important that candidates have strong analytical skills and enjoy working within a finance team that is fully integrated into the business with extensive exposure to sales and operations and finance. Cultural fit and technical ability will be assessed in equal measure. The success of this role will play a key part in further assisting the with the Company’s aggressive growth plans.
- Budget and business planning – including production of 3-year business planning cycles
- Group consolidated management accounts – ensuring timely and accurate production of monthly pack including commentary and analysis
- Cash flow forecasting and planning
- KPI Reporting – design and implementation of dashboards and reports
- Sales improvement – reporting on sales funnel, ratios and time to conversion
- CRM – analysing usage, functionality and procurement
- Production of meaningful Management Information with analysis
- Banking – manage relationship with bank and invoice finance facility
- Audit/Yearend statutory reporting – oversee process and relationship with external auditors and financial advisory. Ensure all company statutory requirements are completed
- Monthly divisional heads meeting – agree and advise on all financial information with heads of each divisions and ensuring monthly slide deck is accurate
- Compile monthly board pack for the main executive board meeting
- Responsible for the entire finance team, controls and day to day processes
Required Skill Set:
- Qualified accountant
- Significant PQE
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good common sense
- Hands on approach
- Good communication skills
This is a rare opportunity to join a high potential, high growth business, offering a broad range of responsibilities which will lead candidates to acquiring a key finance skillset and work with an exceptional senior finance leadership team.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please contact Louise Jeffrey by clicking on Apply quoting reference no. LJ50163.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity-backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly