Our client is a high growth, PE-backed manufacturing business with exciting future plans. They are now looking to recruit a Finance Director who will play an instrumental role in helping to shape the business and effectively manage the finance team, ensuring the timely and accurate provision of monthly and weekly reporting for local management and Group Finance.
Acting as a key strategic partner to the MD, the successful candidate for this role will be comfortable working at Board level and will have the ability to influence the performance of the business across all areas.
- Responsible for day to day financial management of the business
- Provide full financial analysis for the most effective operation of the business
- Full budget and 3 year plan preparation
- Manage relationships with Group Finance
- Ensure compliance with all statutory financial and company law obligations
- Strong business, strategic and commercial partner to the MD
- Management of the IT function to maximise business performance and ensure the security, integrity and robustness of the IT function
- Ongoing management of working capital
- Benchmarking of operations internally and externally
- Taxation and other legal compliance
- Leadership and mentoring of the finance team
The successful candidate for this role will be a fully Qualified Accountant, ideally with FMCG/Retail/Manufacturing experience. Previous experience of Private Equity-backed businesses and of standard costing systems in a high volume manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
Previous experience managing relationships with a Group Head Office and other external stakeholders is essential.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly