Head of IT Finance
2 days left
Interim Head of IT Finance needed for fast growth business in Hampshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of IT Finance to join a fast-growth business in Hampshire. This is a senior leadership role within Finance working directly for the CFO to drive process improvement of the Finance function.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- A qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA).
- Strong academic background educated to degree level.
- IT Finance experience in a fast paced environment.
- Experienced working with IT and Finance.
- Change agent with the ability to deliver innovation and improvement within Finance.
- Independent thinker who can constructively challenge senior stakeholders.
- Ability to take a strategic view and communicate financial matters to the business with clarity and transparency.
A little more information about the role:
- Business partnering with IT teams to provide support with business cases.
- Managing a team and developing best in class project accounting.
- Communicating to various stakeholders, including the chance to travel occasionally to meet with different teams.
- Leading all the financial aspects of the IT Supply Resourcing budgets and forecasts and matching / balancing those to the ongoing Opex and Capex (Project) requirements of the business.
- Explaining business performance against plan and prior year in a clear and easy to understand way.
- Supporting Transformation activities through design and delivery of changes to forecasting/reporting methodologies.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Head of IT Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly