Head of Construction Delivery
Our client is a leading housing association with over 100,000 homes nationwide and plans to develop over 40,000 over the coming years.
As Head of Construction Delivery, you will lead a team of Project Managers to deliver housing projects on time and budget. You will take charge of construction programming, risk and quality control and will ensure all activity is performed in accordance with corporate policies.
- Controlling ad oversee of schemes from the start of on-site development through to completion
- Assessing project progress to ensure company objectives are being met
- Implementing strategies to monitor cost and boost financial return
- Working with the pre-construction team to review design briefs and development programmes
- Overseeing contractor appointments and agreements
- Writing and presenting progress reports and development policies
- Managing delivery team
The ideal candidate will be relevantly qualified with a thorough knowledge of development policies, procedures and finances. You will be a natural leader, a proven problem-solver and a confident negotiator. This role would be well suited to someone in a similar role with a residential development background coupled with a solid understanding of housing construction strategies.