M&A / Corporate Finance Director
M&A / Corporate Finance Director opportunity within a renowned mid-market Corporate Finance Advisory practice offering involvement in a wide range of transactions and progression to Partner.
This Corporate Finance Advisory practice specialises in handling M&A, MBO / MBI, Growth Capital and Disposal / Exit Strategy transactions at mid-market level (£5m - £30m deal values) and has grown its team significantly in recent years. The firm has a strong North West presence and has seen deal values and volume increase throughout 2018.
An opportunity now exists for an experienced M&A / Corporate Finance profressional to join the firm at Director level and progress longer term to Partner. Working alongside the firms M&A / Corporate Finance Partners you will lead and oversee a wide range of mid-market transactions and be responsibile for co-ordinating the activities of Managers and Executives in the team. As the team is still growing you will be 'hands-on' in executing transactions whilst also focusing a proportion of your time on developing deal opportunities through your extensive network within the North West professional community.
As M&A / Corporate Finance Director your duties will involve:
- Responsibility for leading, executing and completing mid-market transactions (c.£5m - £30m deal values)
- Managing a team responsible for handling all deliverables on transactions
- Supporting Partners with the ongoing growth of the firm
- Generating new deal opportunities through your network within the Accountancy, Funding and Investment communities
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent earnings potential through completion of deals and the overall success of the team.
You will be an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant able to demonstrate the following:
- Background within Top 10 / Mid Tier Chartered Practice or Independent Corporate Finance 'Boutique'
- Currently operating at Assistant Director or Director level within M&A / Corporate Finance (or possibly Senior Manager ready for fast-track progression).
- A strong desire to progress to Partner and to play a key role in the long term growth of a leading M&A / Corporate Finance Advisory Practice.
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.