Salary: £85,000 - £95,000 + bonus + full company benefits
Job Ref: JR67628
A specialist mission critical / data centre PM and Cost consultancy are actively seeking a Project Director to join the business to work on Data Centre projects across the UK.
Initially this opportunity to work as the Project Director will be on one of the largest data centres ever built in the UK and will involve a great deal of stakeholder management, strategic advice, PMO to hand-hold the client through their first UK data centre project. As the project is currently in pre-con stage this is a great opportunity to get your teeth into a project, working through from cradle to grave.
This is a permanent position with a consultancy in its early days, but who are already winning excellent work with projects based all over the South of England as well as in Europe. This gives a fantastic opportunity to come onboard and grow rapidly with the consultancy who are already thriving in the market.
What the job of the Project Director will involve
The Project Director:
- Managing and delivering data centre construction projects from cradle to grave
- Stakeholder management
- Provision of strategic advice
- Manage General Contractors and other directly contracted vendors
Experience / skills required of the Project Director
The Project Director should have the following experience:
- Recent data centre construction project experience is essential
- Ideally previous experience working for a consultancy, although Project Director with contractor experience but capable of client facing will be considered
- M&E/MEP bias is preferred, but not essential
- Experience in a client-facing position is essential
- Experience in stakeholder management, PMO, and strategic advice
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85224843