Ecommerce Analyst - International Retail Solutions
You'll be working with the client stakeholders, internal technical team and related third parties to analyse, design and document technological solutions to meet the Client's business objectives.
Well known international provider of Ecommerce solutions with the Retail & FMCG sectors.
- Knowledge of the full Ecommerce project life cycle
- Experience at least one of the ecommerce platforms. For example: Hybris, Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, EpiServer, Websphere Commerce
- Exeperience managing off shore teams and 3rd party vendors
- knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio and Project
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Working in a fast pace B2B, B2C environment
- Experince leading workshops
- Experience of a strong retail background
- Understanding of Web Standards
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies e.g. MS Project/Prince 2
- Exposure to the software testing process including the preparation of test plans
- Exposure to issue management and collaborative tools e.g. Jira, Basecamp, Confluence
The successful Candidate would come from a fast pace retail background with extensive experience working on and delivering Ecommerce projects through the full project life-cycle. As well as key exposure to handling internal and external stakeholders, on and offshore.
They Ecommerce Analyst will support the Ecommerce and cross functions (Marketing, Technology, HR) on reporting and driving insight for the Client's business objectives.
Competitive Salary between £50,000 - £60,000 + Great exposure to Premium Retail Clients.