Executive & Regulatory Reward Manager
Our client, a global financial services organisation, are looking to engage an experienced Reward Manager who has both Executive and Regulatory experience. This role is responsible for implementing the executive pay and bonus process across the organisation, whilst also having an input into the policy and framework and co-ordination of regulatory submissions. This role will interact with the wider business, including close liaison with the HR Business Partners.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing an excellent level of technical reward expertise
- Responsible for the implementation of the company's reward strategy across the organisation and executive
- Responsible for the development and writing of the Reward Policy
- Supports the Senior Manager and Head of Reward as required
- Design of cash compensation and benefit plans
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have financial services experience and will have operated at the Executive level. You will have also written REMCO papers and have excellent stakeholder management skills. As the company is unionised, this previous experience would also be a preference.
Apply for Executive & Regulatory Reward Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly