Director of Architecture
Are you looking for a director level opportunity within Architecture?
Do you want to shape an IT architecture function within one of the largest firms in gaming?
How about doing all of this whilst working in sunny Spain and enjoying take-home pay almost double that of your counterparts in the UK?
My client is looking for someone who ticks all of the above boxes whilst also undertaking the following:
- Provide technical leadership, direction, and governance to the Architects and Engineering team
- Oversee the Architecture Board
- Define, implement and oversee a suitable lean process for identifying, documenting and handing over architecture to dev teams
- Pro-actively drive innovation with new opportunities and ideas
- Develop and maintain a compelling strategic technical vision for the organisation
- Mentor, coach and develop the Architects/Technical Leads across the team
You will need to have the following experience:
- Leading and directing cross-site Engineering and/or Architecture Teams at a strategic level
- Hands-on on day-to-day "man management" of Architects at a tactical level
- Preparing and presenting proposals and initiatives to senior stakeholders to gain support and endorsement
- Evaluating and on-boarding new technologies to solve current and future problems
- Implementing Event Driven and Micro-Service Architectures
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile Methodologies such as RUP, XP and Scrum
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.