Business Change Manager - Brighton
Working with a leading FTSE listed organisation within the financial services sector, who are looking to add to their change management team in Brighton.
Due to their organic growth they are looking to hire a senior transformation manager within their group protection business, as they are about to engage in a 3 year transformation programme.
The role holder will focus on multiple work streams which will focus on key business processes.
FTSE 100 Financial services organisation
My client is about to engage in a significant transformation programme within group protection business. This programme will focus on all facets of the other businesses and will be looking at key business processes.
Therefore the following duties will be needed to carried out on a day to day basis:
- Take a lead role in end to end transformational change initiatives, sometimes spanning functional or organisational boundaries, to add value to the end to end process and make it more effective focusing on the value flow for the customer and commercial goals of the business
- Work closely with senior business stakeholders to take a lead role in supporting the identification and delivery of transformational change initiatives that support step changes in organisational structure and design to deliver required outcomes
- Ensure strong project governance throughout the project life cycle and clear project structures remain place to support the escalation of key project risks and/or issues.
- Ensure that process design remains in line with regulatory commitments, cost assumptions, customer requirements and business strategy.
- Maintain a close understanding of key customer expectations and/or requirements to lead improvement initiatives that ensure business models remain aligned to key customer needs and where appropriate support the business in gaining a competitive advantage
My client is looking to speak with experienced change management individuals. Ideally candidates who have over 12+ years' financial services experience and have worked in large transformation programmes in a Matrix management framework.
More specific skills include:
- Financial services background is desirable, however will be open other service based industries.
- Experience in modelling business processes and operational design
- Experience in leading programmes of transformational business process change
- Proficient in techniques for streamlining business processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a proven track record in supporting the development and delivery of large scale, cross-functional transformational change initiatives.
- Desirable: Prince II Practitioner/APMP, Lean Six Sigma principles
Permanent based role in Brighton, 2 days work from home allowed.
If travelling far hotel stay is subsidised for the 3 nights required.
Role pays up to ??75,000 + Bonus + Car allowance