1 day left
Partner Financial are working with a high-profile client to recruit an experienced Cost Modeller for a 3-month initial contract. This opportunity oversees a rapidly developing transformation project, and the client is looking for a strong Cost Modeller for support in an intensive but highly rewarding role.
This role is required to provide comprehensive financial and management reporting and insight across all areas of the project, and act as an advisor to senior programme leadership. The successful candidate must be an ambitious, innovative, analytical, and highly driven individual, who has the gravitas to influence the project.
- Support the programme in the production of all financial outputs required
- Act as the primary liaison with key suppliers and advisors
- Operate and improve cost models, and recommend innovative methods and strategies for mitigating unnecessary spend
- Carry out sensitivity analyses and investment appraisals
- Monitor progress against programme controls and established governance, whilst reconciling spending with budget
- Prepare financial statements for internal and external presentation
- Continual financial performance analysis and long-term planning / forecasting
- Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions, and support the strategic decision-making process, as led by directorship
The successful candidate will have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification is essential
- Demonstrable experience in accounting, financial modelling, and financial reporting
- Recent experience in a large-scale Change / Transformation project, in a key Financial role
- Strong people skills, confident and comfortable at engaging collaboratively in an intellectual and multinational environment at all levels
- A dynamic work ethic and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with passion for excellence and innovation
- Have a good appreciation of core best practice financial accounting standards, policies, processes and systems
- Security Clearance is highly desirable, however strong candidates without Security Clearance may still be considered
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application receipt to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Cost Modeller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly