VP Sales (Americas)
Michael Page is delighted to be in partnership with Engica Technology Systems to recruit a VP Sales (Americas) into their commercial team.
Established in 1981, Engica has delivered highly successful Safety and Enterprise Asset Management software solutions to some of the world's largest companies. We are one of the world's leading Safety and Maintenance software providers that delivers proven multilingual software systems to match precise client process requirements.
Headquartered in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK, with satellite office in Houston, USA, we have created a global reach by working together with several global partner networks including the Microsoft Gold Partner network.
Engica's strength lies in both the robust capability of the software and the dedication and expertise of our staff. Whilst we're exceptionally proud of our product, it's our support and customer service that enables us to retain customers for many years, many that have been with us since the 1980s.
Due to rapid growth in the marketplace Engica are looking for additional resources to strengthen their Business Development Team.
As VP Sales (Americas) you will be responsible for business development and account management of clients in the Americas. You will be responsible for successfully tendering for high value contracts within various industries such as Oil & Gas, Power, Chemicals, Marine, Manufacturing, Utility Facilities, Pharma, Transportation etc.
You will have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop and Implement a commercial strategy specific to your market
- Prepare detailed tender responses and formal quotations for clients
- Negotiation of contracts with clients
- Qualify leads ensuring appropriate responses are provided to potential clients
- Focal point for clients / potential clients who contact Engica through a variety of media
- Demonstrate Q4 software to clients (both online and in person)
- Accurate forecasting and management of pipeline using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Actively participate in monthly commercial team meetings
- Attend conferences and exhibitions
The successful VP Sales (Americas) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven B2B commercial track record in enterprise software or HSE / Engineering or similar knowledge/experience with hazardous work environments or related
- Ability to identify and self generate new business opportunities
- Demonstrate a history of writing successful tender documents for high value contracts
- Experience working in 3-6+ month sale cycle
- Able to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with external and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy and be able to provide accurate responses to RFI and tender documents
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong relationship management experience
- Full clean driving license
- Willing and able to travel throughout USA, UK & Overseas
- Please note; we will consider home based candidates within the USA (ideally Houston, Texas, or anywhere within the Gulf Coast or Eastern seaboard of America) or UK who meet the criteria
Excellent basic salary DOE + uncapped commission and benefits.
Please note: This is a retained process and as such, all applications will be handled by our recruitment partner, Anissa Mouffok at Michael Page. All direct and third party applicants will be forwarded to Michael Page to be included in the screening process.