- A broad Finance Director role for the UK division of a multi-national
- A market-leading business with a positive, people-centric culture
About Our Client
Vaillant UK are part of the global heating and hot water corporation Vaillant Group which has national sales companies in over 20 countries and exports to more than 60 states across the globe.
The Vaillant Group is an international family-owned company with a heritage of more than 141 years of providing customers with energy-saving and easy to operate solutions for heating, cooling and hot water.
In its core business of heating technologies the company is the second-largest European manufacturer in its sector. In addition, the Vaillant Group is also active in ventilation and air-conditioning technology markets.
The company develops and manufactures its products and services at sites in the United Kingdom as well as Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Slovakia, Turkey and China.
You will be a statutory director and report into the Regional Managing Director and Group Finance and be part of the senior team responsible for the UK & Ireland business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing, developing and leading the finance function
- Acting as a critical friend and true business partner to fellow directors
- Being a statutory director for all 10 UK entities
- Developing and supervising the company's financial strategy
- Managing the company's budgeting and forecasting process
- Ensuring accurate and timely preparation of financial information
- Providing financial appraisals of capital investments
- Ensuring compliance with local tax matters and responsibility for transfer pricing
As Finance Director you will be the conscience of the business and support the creation of sustainable long-term value.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a bright and determined accountant with a successful track record in senior finance leadership roles. A background within the sector that Vaillant operates in would be advantageous but is not essential. Ideally you will have experience of working in large groups and an appreciation of the importance of good governance. This is a broad role that would suit candidates who combine strong technical knowledge with strong business partnering skills. You will need to be an effective manager, capable of developing people and building a positive, outward looking culture in the finance team. Allied to this you will need to be comfortable working as part of an open, honest and sales driven management team/business culture. In addition to this, you will be a business leader capable of building and inspiring a high achieving team and influencing at all levels.
What's on Offer
Ref Code: MPFE13987059Z
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly