Finance Business Partner - Procurement
Partner Financial are working with a leading fast paced facilities business based in Central London who are looking for a qualified Finance Business Partner. The business has an established client portfolio and are fast becoming the leaders in the sector due to their service focus and commitment to good practice, which is driving organic growth.
Reporting to the Financial Director, you will be responsible for driving and improving the financial and operational performance across procurement. The position will suit a confident, proactive and ambitious professional with a desire to drive change and develop strategic relationships with key finance and business stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering and developing strategic relationships with key business stakeholders
- Managing the reporting and consolidation of functional overheads across the group
- Providing strategic analysis of consolidated overhead reporting across the group
- Identifying and driving cost saving initiatives across the group
- Preparing monthly management accounts and associated cash flows
- Ensuring data integrity, control and governance
- Identifying opportunities to drive improvements and streamline processes
- Managing the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting for associated overheads, along with cash flow reporting
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- An inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement.
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first class finance function.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.