European Vice President – Fashion
2 days left
Sector: FMCG, Retail, Distribution, Brand, eCommerce, Electronics, Fashion, Clothing
Base Salary: £220,000
Benefits: Full executive package
Our client is a globally renowned and market leading Fashion Brand. Due to global expansion targets, they are looking to promote a European Vice President to lead a regional growth strategy across the region.
- Reporting directly to the Global President, you will develop and control a regional strategy focussing on entering new markets and increasing revenues across a multiple of channels.
- You will lead a large regionally mobile team and establish localised teams/functions as the business and brand continues to grow.
- You will operate in both a hands-on and strategic manner to target and maintain growth.
- You will develop a strategy that encourages retail and ecommerce sales, working closely with both departments to develop a consistently strong European offering.
- Ideally of graduate and MBA calibre, you will have a proven track record of substantial sales growth through global retail and eCommerce channels within the premium fashion and/or branded non-food consumer goods sectors.
- You will be keen to assist in all areas of the business during a period of major growth and the introduction of new products.
- You have experience of leading a multi-national organisation across Europe and, preferably, you have previously demonstrated your ability to enter new markets and drive sales.
- Excellent people skills with the vision, inspiration and dynamism to lead a team of highly motivated individuals.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting EVPF/948/02 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Apply for European Vice President – Fashion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly