European ECommerce Director Consumer Goods
2 days left
- Contract Type
Sector: FMCG, Retail, Distribution, Brand, eCommerce, Digital, Marketing, Electronics
Our client is a globally renowned Group with a popular branded Consumer Goods and Consumer Services arm. Due to a digital transformation and growth agenda, they are looking to appoint an experienced Ecommerce Director to lead an ecommerce strategy across their various European
- Reporting directly to the Board, you will design and deliver a consistent digital strategy to ensure that the company experiences optimum growth across non-traditional channels.
- As a subject matter expert within the digital space, you will work closely alongside board level peers to ensure commercial alignment and to achieve group wide targets.
- You will focus on building strong ecommerce sales and merchandising capabilities throughout Europe with the aim to drive online sales expansion through company-owned channels and through new partnerships with regional retails and online platforms.
- Of graduate calibre, you will be a proven digital/multi channel leader having previously demonstrated your ability to transform digital performance across European consumer
- goods markets.
- You will have held complete responsibility for both digital and trading performance within a direct to consumer retail and/or consumer goods environment.
- You possess the gravitas and ability to lead, mentor and develop a large multi functional team.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting EUECD/948/02 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Apply for European ECommerce Director Consumer Goods
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly