Head of Analytics
HEAD OF ANALYTICS
£110,000 - £115,000 + BENEFITS
This an exciting opportunity to lead an expanding analytics function of a leading multinational retailer. Through your role as Head of Analytics, you will guide and influence global business decisions, working directly alongside board-level colleagues to champion a data-centric mindset.
A FTSE 100 company, this business is a market leader within retail, seeing stores across the globe attract billions each year. Recently overhauling analytics structuring to streamline decision making and place the customer at the heart of every decision they are looking for an insight leader to capitalise on this opportunity.
- Focus on innovation and exploration
- Open and collaborative culture
- Champions of personal development
As Head of Analytics you will lead a team of 15 top class analysts, research professionals and data scientists to undertake cutting edge commercially focused projects. Alongside the Head of Insights and Head of Data you will see the direct result of your recommendations and influence brand, business and product strategies.
- Reporting directly into business leaders
- Critical involvement in future company planning
- Predicting potential opportunities for exploration and innovation
The successful Head of Analytics will have:
- An extensive background in the retail sector with proven examples of innovative insight delivery
- Managed analytics teams
- Great communication skills with the ability to liaise with Stakeholders at c-suite level
- Influence business decisions through analytics and insights
- A degree or higher
- Right to work in the UK
- A salary of up to £115,000 dependant on experience
- Car allowance
- Benefits and bonus scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sian Taylor via the apply link on this page