Operations Director Care Homes Essex
4Recruitment Services are currently seeking a Operations Director to work across Essex.
Contract: Full-Time Permanent
Pay Rate: £100k - £110k ASAP Start
Are you a passionate and organised Operations Director with at least 3 years previous Director Experience?
About the Role -
- To provide and develop a high-quality service though the provision of professional accountability for assigned Registered Home Managers
- To promote good practice standards and guide Home Managers in their implementation
- To contribute to the strategic development of the company
What you will be doing -
- Develop individual Home Managers to enable them to reach their full potential and achieve their job objectives
- To monitor and review Managers' performance, effecting improvement where possible
- Oversee the Operations, Health and Safety and Human Resource policies through the Home Managers
- Support and advise Home Managers with regard to disciplinary issues
- Support and enable the Home Manager to promote and implement good care practice
- Liaise with local and neighbouring counties ‘Social Services' Teams and other potential customers to market and develop services in the area
- Support Home Managers and staff in taking a pro-active approach to develop and maintain good relations with customers and key stakeholders
- Suggest appropriate improvements for the development of facilities and changes to the care models in the homes
- To effectively promote Our Clients Group's service with existing and potential customers, developing relationships and influencing key local purchasers
- Assist in the formulation of policy and in strategic decision making with regard to the care practice and the running and operation of homes
- To carry out monthly compliance visits to the care homes within your portfolio
- To provide regular and relevant information and communications to the Director of Care Services and the Board of Directors on the performance of the homes and management teams
- To investigate and respond to complaints, within Our Clients Group's guidelines
- Ensure Home Managers are managing the financial aspects of their business in a pro-active manner
- To supervise and appraise Home Managers as per the company policy and procedures
- To ensure revenue and staff costs are maintained as set out by the Senior Management
- To plan and facilitate Home Managers' meetings as required, and establish an effective communication system, ensuring that Home Managers are kept up to date with all current policies, practice procedures and legislation
- To carry out any duties reasonably required to ensure the smooth operation of Our Clients Group's business
What You will need -
- Hold a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adult Residential Management)
- The willingness to work towards the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adult Residential Management) Wales and Northern Ireland (Level 5) If you do not hold the Level 5 Diploma.
- Experience of managing and developing care services
- Experience of people management
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Knowledge of employment law legislation
- Knowledge of the Health & Safety legislation
- Have a valid, clean driving license and own transport which can be used for business purposes
- Willingness to travel around your region relating to your portfolio of homes
If you are an Operations Director or an experienced Regional Manager/Director and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by calling Ashley Ball on 0208 .
Who we are -
At 4Recruitment Services we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time. We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals and community centres so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85216055