Interim - Head of Research and Innovation
Interim- Head of Research and Innovation
Sanderson is looking to recruit an Interim Head of Research and Innovation to join a well-known financial services platform. The Interim Head of Research and Innovation will report into the Strategy Director and will be responsible for developing and applying a commercial approach to marketing and providing the businesses services and propositions to the market.
- Leads the research and innovation function
- Defines the businesses role as market catalyst, informed by various economic dimensions
- Working closely with the Head of commercial to develop end-to-end service propositions
- Undertake research and market intelligence to inform strategy for senior stakeholder
- Data protection; ensuring that the correct policies and procedures are followed.
- Knowledge of the FS regulatory and legal environment
- Good understanding of Data Protection within FS
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills
- Market competition understanding
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85204695