Group Financial Controller
Reporting directly to the CFO this is an excellent opportunity for a driven senior group reporter looking for a step up alternatively a Financial Controller looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work within a business which investing both internationally as well as developing in the UK and it's ecommerce arm.
Within this role which is pivotal to the group finance team in London, you will be asked to in effect manage all finance activities for the business.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the reporting, consolidation and review of the monthly, quarterly as well as annual financial results
- Manage the group cash and cash flow planning & forecasting
- Lead the year end process; external audit; statutory accounts production and relationship with the groups auditors
- Manage the finance team to include 5 direct reports and others indirectly
- Support the CFO directly and senior management team in respect of on going ad hoc finance and operational/ strategic finance related projects
Applicants must possess the following:
- A formal accountancy qualification or overseas equivalent.
- Previous group reporting experience, ideally gained within a retail environment
- Ability to work within a fast paced, ever changing, forward thinking business
- Previous experience as a Financial Controller within a multi national organisation - you could alternatively be a senior group reporter within a larger business looking for a step up
- Project management and investment appraisal evaluation experience would also be valuable