Chief Financial Officer CFO
Our client is a 4 billion euros global company, a world leader in the service industry headquartered in Paris, present in more than 30 countries and on each continent. With a significant growth coming forward, our client is enjoying an enviable outlook and is now looking for a CFO to run the international part of the business, about half of the company sales.
Reporting to both the Group CFO and the Executive Director for International, the CFO - International aspires to driving value creation within the business and operations. Beyond the role of simple business partner, the CFO – International is expected to actively propose solutions for generating value-added and cash. He/she is expected to influence the outcome at every given opportunity so as to maximize value for the Group. The incumbent drives value-creation through:
- Participating in key business decisions within the BU
- Supervising key finance & support function processes in the BU
- Enabling & monitoring dynamic allocation of resources (human, CAPEX, OPEX)
- Coordinating the financial supervision of major development projects & their financing
- Challenging operational performance management
- Keeping risks under control
- Seeking a step change in both efficiency and effectiveness of processes
- Developing top talents both in Paris and in the regions
The International CFO can demonstrate a solid career in finance/controlling and management in a variety of situations/business types.
He/she has previously occupied a position within general management, either exercising responsibility for other functions in addition to finance/controlling, or can demonstrate the importance of managing complex organizational interfaces.
International experience is an essential prerequisite for this position.
Some good French speaking capability is also required.
The position is based in Paris, France.