Business Development Manager - Professional Services
A key role within the Business Development Team, based near Portsmouth; who is able to influence the firms external reputation, employing a number of tools to optimise the firms profile in the market.
A leading UK law firm, with a network of offices working together as one national team. An innovative practice and the first top 100 law firm to achieve "Gold Standard" investors in people, the aim of this role is supporting new and existing relationships whilst developing a strong brand, profile and reputation for the firm.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the below duties:
- Develop an awareness and understanding of the division's key messages, business activity and pipeline
- Have a closer understanding and insight into the strategic and financial priorities of the division
- Production of content and support of the firms external profile
- Assist relationship development and bid activity
- Develop an awareness and understanding of the division's key external relationships
- Excellent communications skills with a proven ability to advise and influence senior stakeholders
- Engage with risk and show personal courage
- Team player who is able to work collaboratively with PR, Digital and bid managers
- Commercially aware with a track record of growing existing and new business
- Accuracy and attention to detail and a keen commercial and business sense
A competitive package of up to £60,000 per annum (DOE), plus fantastic benefits.