Internal Auditor with data analytics skills
Internal Auditor with experience in data analytics
- You directly subordinate to the Head of Internal Audit and are responsible for conducting risk-based audits or, as a member of the audit team, support projects in various areas of the company.
- You report the results of the examination directly to the management.
- You implement data analytics to the Internal Audit, based on best practices and wide developments in Business Intelligence.
- You supervise the various departments and conduct an active risk dialogue with the relevant line offices.
- Participate in the visits between company's groups and contribute to maintaining high quality among the entities.
- You have a higher professional education (eg. University Degree) with advanced training in data analytics (eg MAS Data Scinece)
- You are a certified accountant or have another relevant qualification
- You have a minimum of 5 years of practical experience in internal auditing, ideally in the financial services, as well as have some experience in designing and applying modern data analysis methods (knowledge of MS Power BI and SQL)
- You have a strong customer orientation as well as the competence to confidently represent test results and concerns towards the management.
- You are fluent in German and English
You can expect a responsible job in an organization that supports and promotes you both professionally and personally. The working conditions are attractive, and the office is located in a central location in Zurich.
We look forward to meet you. Send us your complete application dossier with motivation letter via our online application tool.