Head of Business Intelligence
My client are a global business based near Canary Wharf with offices across London. They are on a journey to further develop their BI offering and are hiring for a talented leader to take them on a journey.
My client are a global business based near Canary Wharf with offices across London. They are on a journey to further develop their BI offering.
As a Head of Business Intelligence you will:
- Lead the Global BI team on a journey to providing true business intelligence through the creation and delivery of key innovations within BI reporting and presentation strategy
- Lead the delivery of highly complex detailed BI, dashboards and analytics in response to stakeholder requirements and Best Practice
- Lead the delivery of all BI projects and programmes together with the relevant stakeholders and project teams
- Lead and promote the development of data integration and report automation
- Continuously challenge data provided to support process and workflow efficiencies
- Identify insights based on data and reporting - present and action those insights
- Maintain and promote industry best practice and innovations
- Continuously monitor data quality, processes and improvement areas
Essential skills / experience:
- Experience within a similar role in a large, international organisation where you have handled and interpreted large sets of structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge in using Power BI, Tableau, our data visualisation solution of choice
- Experience in presenting data insights to many different stakeholders on all levels
- Experience with leading a dynamic team of people spread around the world
My client offers a starting salary of circa £80,000 + bonus and benefits.