Data Quality Analyst
My client is an SME Financial Services business based near Croydon. They are undergoing large change & transformation, underpinned by data and technology. This is a brand new role to help take them on that journey.
My client is a medium-sized Financial Services business based near Croydon. They are undergoing large change & transformation, underpinned by data and technology.
As a Data Manager you will act as the champion for data management, integrity and quality of information leveraged across the organisation. You will be tasked with working closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to assure that data is processed effectively and is adding value to the organisation, identifying what systems need to be changed or introduced for the organisation to be more intelligent and effective.
- Proactively identified opportunities to improve processes and systems, communicating this need to Developers
- Take stock and review the 'As-is' and identify the 'To-be' way of working across all systems, taking the business stakeholders on a journey to improve the overall data quality
- Identify new trends and products that could further improve the quality of data and the way it is consumed
- Help to implement a data-driven culture by highlighting the importance of accuracy at point-of-entry and other aspects
Essential skills / experience:
- A passion for data from both an integrity and an analysis perspective
- Advanced Excel, ideally with VBA / Visual Basic skills
- A background with complex systems
- Ability to communicate needs to developers and therefore speak to technical and non-technical audiences in different ways
Desirable skills / experience:
- Usage of BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau or QlikView
- Knowledge of data migration
- A background within a Financial Services environment or familiarity with Mortgage products
My client offers a starting salary of up to £55,000 plus benefits and the opportunity to implement large change.