The Senior Executive is responsible for the detailed planning, facilitation and implementation of the firm’s strategic and operational priorities on behalf of the Managing Directors of the practice group, country and sector levels. As such, the role navigates the firm’s matrix structure by breaking down barriers, overcoming conflicts and coordinating resources with the aim of achieving consistent and effective results.
Acting with the MD’s delegated authority:
- Delivers the Managing Director's priorities at group, country and sector level according to the firm's strategic plan pillars: Integration; Financials; People; Clients & Sectors; Service Delivery & Quality
- Assists the Managing Directors to lead and develop the International Group Heads, Country Managing Partners and Sector leaders
- Works alongside the MDs to achieve financial targets and drive profitability
- Takes the lead in the development of complex, cross-group or cross-jurisdictional policies and initiatives
- Enables the firm to operate effectively and seamlessly through its matrix structure.
- Has a direct impact on the firm's success and development by ensuring the effective implementation of the firm's strategic and operational priorities.
The candidate will:
- Have previous extensive experience working in a (preferably international) partnership, a legal environment and a thorough understanding of law firm management techniques, finances and operational issues
- Have experience of dealing with senior partners at Board and Executive level
- Have experience of a wide range of critical business activities, including organisational and business unit strategy design, development and implementation; performance management; project management; change management and the integration of business units across countries
- Have knowledge, experience or skills from working in either, Marketing, Business Development, Consulting, Finance or Communications
- Be alive to the dynamics of a successful professional services organisation and have experience of dealing effectively with matrix structures
- Be a self-starter and a 'completer-finisher' / results orientated who is able to work on their own initiative as well as being part of a team, and has a strong client service orientation
- Have the ability to influence a diverse stakeholder group across the international firm
- Possess a high level of commercial acumen and analytical skills
Apply for Senior Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly