Senior Project Manager
6 days left
A global organisation is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work as a part of a £300m programme to transform one of their divisions. The role will report through to the Programme Director and will act as a Deputy of sorts.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Creation and execution of project work plans;
- Mobilisation of project resources;
- Ensuring proper project governance is in place;
- Managing project budgets;
- Deputising for the Programme Manager in meetings as necessary.
Candidates for this role will have worked at a senior level within a global business wide transformation – not simply IT – and will ideally have also spent time as a Management Consultant within a large consulting firm. Experience of working in an Agile project environment would be highly beneficial.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly