Intercompany Workstream Lead
5 days left
A blue-chip manufacturing business is looking for a talented workstream lead to take responsibility for the global intercompany project.
This role offers a great opportunity to be an integral part of a business-wide transformation programme.
In order to be considered for this assignment, you will need to have:
- An accounting qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- An understanding of intercompany accounting processes.
- Significant experience of transitioning finance functions to Shared Service Centres overseas.
- Experience across transitioning all key finance processes in similar sized business (£1bn+).
- The ability to work in a complex environment and deal with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- An understanding of RPA and workflow automation would be advantageous.
A little more information about the role:
- This role is part of a wider business transformation programme concentrating on a number of key workstreams.
- The Shared Service Centres are geographically spread all over the world.
- The role would require a hands on approach to process mapping whilst needing a strategically minded individual who is capable of leading a large-scale project.
- SAP knowledge would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below. Unfortunately we might not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Intercompany Workstream Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly