A blue-chip manufacturing business is looking for a talented workstream lead to lead on the transitioning of multiple functions to a Shared Service Centre.
The role offers a great opportunity to be a part of a multi-year, business wide transformation programme that will lead it to be an industry leading business.
In order to be considered for this assignment, you will need to have:
- An accounting qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Significant experience of transitioning finance functions to Shared Service Centres overseas
- Experience across transitioning all key finance processes in similar sized business (£1bn+)
- The ability to work in a complex environment and deal with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Ideally been involved in the RFP process
A little more information about the role:
- This role is part of a wider business transformation programme concentrating ona number of key workstreams.
- The Shared Service Centres are geographically spread all over the world.
- The role will require some overseas travel.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below. Unfortunately we might not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.