Strategic Financial Analyst
Exciting SME that has witnessed exponential growth over the past 5 years is looking for a Strategic Financial Analyst to support the CFO. The key focus of the role will be to help with the identification and profiling of potential acquisition targets. This disruptive business has strengthened its position with considerable investment over the past 18 months and is now looking to bolster companies onto their model, helping to achieve the aggressive growth forecast.
You will be tasked with additional responsibilities internally, such as:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Internal management reporting and performance monitoring
- Preparation of financial information for Board
- Interaction with key department leads and help with their performance reporting requirements
- Interaction with key financial stakeholders
- Lead support on key strategic projects - e.g. M&A, fund raising, re-banking, strategic partnerships
- Financial modelling in relation to above - building an integrated model
This role would suit someone from a Top10 Accounting firm who has considerable experience within the Corporate Finance/Transaction Services practice areas, with demonstrable knowledge of the deal process. You will be an ACA (Equivalent) with previous PQE.